LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS
Legalization of documents that have been issued by or are to be presented before foreign authorities
To be eligible for legalization, a document must bear the respective certifications and seals of Bulgarian or foreign authorities in compliance with the requirements of the Consular Section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria.
For more information, please click on one of the following links:
List of the Institutions in Bulgaria which Certify the Authenticity of Bulgarian Documents:
- The Holy Synod;
- The Holy Metropolis;
- The Ministry of Finance;
- The Ministry of Justice;
- The Ministry of Defense;
- The Ministry of Education and Science, under the condition that the original documents are submitted alongside the copies to be legalized;
- The Ministry of Culture (the original documents must be submitted alongside the copies to be legalized);
- The Ministry of Healthcare;
- The Religious Denominations Directorate with the Council of Ministers;
- The Consular Section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- The Bulgarian National Bank;
- The Ministry of Agriculture;
- The National Records Agency;
- The National Revenue Agency;
- Foreign embassies: all foreign embassies have their own requirements with regard to the fees and currencies and offer different completion schedules for their services.
* For more than three documents submitted within one order we offer a discount fee.