This is a translation bearing the signature of an authorized translator who has signed a declaration that bears criminal responsibility for the accuracy of the translation, as well as the letterhead and seal of a company that has signed a contract with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the execution of official translations.
This is an official translation, which is also certified by the "Legalizations and Certifications" sector of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria.
This is a person with very good language skills and relevant education and/or possessing the necessary certificates, who has signed a declaration before a notary that he is aware of the criminal liability he bears for the accuracy of any translation he makes. The translator's personal data and signature are registered in the "Legalizations and Certifications" sector at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the translator is included in the list of one or more companies that have signed a contract with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the performance of official translations.
- Civil documents - diplomas, certificates, certificates, applications, declarations, recommendations, attestations, resumes and others;
- Technical - specifications, features, operating manuals;
- Tender documentation - certificates of origin and quality;
- Legal - contracts, statutes, memoranda, notarial deeds, court decisions (divorce, adoption), protocols and others;
- Economic - balance sheets, reports, analyses;
- Medical - medical diplomas, applications, academic references, certificates, study programs, certificates, scientific articles, epicrisis, TELK decisions, immunization passport and others;
- Materials in PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, XLS, PPT, TXT, JPEG, TIFF, JPG and other file formats;
- Advertising - brochures, menus, annotations, advertising texts;
- Translation of internet pages - after agreement;
- Personal correspondence;
- Translation materials are distributed according to the relevant qualification and experience of the translator or the translation is prepared by a translator and a consultant.
Depending on how common the language is, our prices are divided into 4 groups:
First language group: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian
Second language group: Greek, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian, Slovak, Turkish, Czech, Croatian
Third language group: Arabic, Albanian, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian Translations from Bulgarian to a foreign language are charged BGN 10. additionally.
Fourth language group: Azerbaijani, Armenian, Ancient Greek, Chinese, Danish, Georgian, Hebrew, Icelandic, Kazakh, Korean, Latin, Norwegian, Persian, Osmanoturk, Farsi, Vietnamese, Uzbek
Prices for translation from Bulgarian to a foreign language are charged BGN 10. additionally.
One translation page contains 1800 characters (including spaces). "Translated page" means a page of translated text. In this sense, the price of the translation is determined precisely on the number of translated pages, and not on the number of pages of the original.1. Order acceptance:
- Specifying the language in which it will be translated
- Clarification of price and term of execution
- Requirements regarding spelling of names, compliance with requirements from the point of view of terminology (possibly giving supporting materials / glossaries), spelling of abbreviations contained in the document
2. Receiving the order Shipment method:
- By e-mail:
- In printed form /legal, official translation/;
- On an electronic medium;
- By courier /chosen by you/;
- By mail to the address specified by you;
Deadline for receipt - according to the deadline agreed upon when the order was accepted.
- Slow translation: more than 3 working days
- Fast translation: up to 3 working days
- Express translation: up to 8 working hours /from the time of acceptance of the order/
For a volume greater than 9 pages per working day for 8 working hours, as well as translation outside working hours, is charged according to agreement (1 standard typewritten page = 1800 characters)
All the terms mentioned above do not include weekends and public holidays.
The announced terms apply to a volume of up to 20 standard pages.